Εμφάνιση αποτελεσμάτων : 1 έως 2 από 2

Θέμα: 2012 7άρα facelift

Περιοχή
    Στη διαδήλωση του φραπέ
    Rides

Προεπιλογή 2012 7άρα facelift

In order to compete with the brand new 2013 Mercedes-Benz S-Class arriving next year, BMW will launch a facelifted version of its 7-Series, which has been spied testing in prototype form. As can be seen by these latest spy shots, BMW is leaving its flagship sedan relatively unchanged.

ThatΆs because most of the changes planned will be taking place under the skin. However, there will be some subtle changes to the exterior.

Starting with the headlights, the overall shape will remain the same but new LED accents will feature. The indicator lamps will consist of a new row of LEDS situated at the top of the unit. BMW should also offer an all-LED headlight option, just as it plans to do with the 6-Series range.

Other changes should include new wheel designs, restyled bumpers and a revised rear spoiler.

As for the mechanical package, expect more power across the range starting with the base 740i, which may see as much as 350 horsepower, while the 750i may see a jump to around 450 horsepower. No word if BMW plans to keep its V-12 powered 760i.

All engines should be matched to the latest variation of ZFΆs eight-speed automatic transmission, and we could even see a number of new EfficientDynamics features appear such as brake energy recovery, engine stop-start and more electronically powered ancillaries.

Look out for a debut of the facelifted 2013 BMW 7-Series at the 2012 Beijing Auto Show next April, an appearance that will once again highlight the growing importance of the Chinese market to automakers all around the world.
    https://www.motorauthority.com/news/...lift-spy-shots

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Monsta For This Useful Post:

BILL007 (13-08-11), Dimitrios (22-06-11)

Περιοχή
    Στη διαδήλωση του φραπέ
    Rides

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές

• Δεν μπορείτε να δημοσιεύετε νέα θέματα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να απαντάτε σε θέματα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να δημοσιεύετε συνημμένα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργάζεστε τις δημοσιεύσεις σας
  •