Σελίδα 35 από 35 ΠρώτηΠρώτη ... 25333435
Εμφάνιση αποτελεσμάτων : 341 έως 347 από 347

Θέμα: 1 Series M Coupe World Debut

Περιοχή
    Παγκρατι
    Rides

Προεπιλογή

Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα απο stef Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    2000-2011, 11 χρόνια μετά την παρουσίαση του Μ3 Ε46 οι τιμές έχουν πάρει την κατηφορα....
    1989-2001, 12 χρόνια μετά την παρουσίαση του Μ3 Ε30 sport evo οι τιμές είχαν πάρει την ανηφόρα και ξέρεις γιατί....?
    Γιατι ήταν πολύ λιγότερα τα αυτοκίνητα...
    Το ίδιο ακριβώς θα γίνει και με το 1Μ μιας και δεν θα μπορούν να το πάρουν όλοι, λόγω τιμής, λόγω κυβικών κλπ.....
    δεν θα μπορουν να το παρουν λογω τιμης επειδη δεν αξιζει τα λεφτα του. με λιγοτερα παιρνεις την 135

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NickM3CS For This Useful Post:

bill_m3 (26-08-11), Thomelef (26-08-11)

Περιοχή
    BMW 6 cylinder
    Rides

Προεπιλογή

Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα απο Nikos-M3 CS Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    δεν θα μπορουν να το παρουν λογω τιμης επειδη δεν αξιζει τα λεφτα του. με λιγοτερα παιρνεις την 135
    Την ίδια σχέση που έχει σε τιμή σήμερα η 325 Ε30 με την Μ3 Ε30, θα έχει και η 1///Μ με την 135 σε κάποια χρόνια...
    Θα δεις...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:

joseph (26-08-11)

Περιοχή
    salonica
    Rides

Προεπιλογή

αν μείνει και κανένα όρθιο, μιάς και αυτοί που τα έχουν πάρει μέχρι στιγμής φαίνεται να τα κάνουν
    φύλλο και φτερό στις κολώνες.
    sympether with chiefτης

/
    //Μ3 BORN ON THE RACETRACK TO LIVE IN THE STREETS

Περιοχή
    Στη διαδήλωση του φραπέ
    Rides

Προεπιλογή Motor Trend's review @ Laguna Seca

Απογοήτευση...

https://www.motortrend.com/features/...car_contender/

Built as a specialty, one-year-only model, the BMW 1 Series M Coupe is a high-performance variant of the standard 1 Series developed more quickly than any BMW M car in history. Borrowing a number of parts from the M3, including brakes, rear suspension, wheels, tires, and the differential, the 1M is designed for enthusiasts only. The interior is available only in black; there is no sunroof; and there is no automatic transmission option. Features include an overboost function that allows the maximum torque to temporarily rise from 332 lb-ft to 370 lb-ft, track-oriented stability control programming, and extensive aerodynamic modifications. Only 1000 will be imported to America.

RANDY POBST'S IMPRESSIONS

On handling... "The 1M is an improvement on the 135, which I've spent some time in, but NOT my favorite car. In fact, between you and me, I hate this car. It won't turn. The thing I didn't like about the 135 was its mid-corner understeer, its reluctance to turn once it was in the corner, and the 1M still does that. And it's the primary thing I remember after driving the car. That it is very lazy on turn-in."

On the transmission... "The shifter is slick, and light. I really enjoy that. You gotta do it just with your fingertips. If you try to muscle it with a fist, you're gonna get the wrong gear."

On the seats... "I like the seats a lot, very comfortable and supportive, except...too high. I'm a tall guy; this reminds me a lot of the older Volvos or Range Rovers where they mount the seat really high so you can get a good view. Which is great, but I'm tall, I'm already high. I want to be down in the car. And I couldn't lower the seat enough, and I just felt like I was sitting on the car, not in the car, which I'm not a fan of."

On the steering... "Steering, relatively slow ratio, which I actually like because I think everyone turns in too fast. I've always liked BMW for building that into their cars. I just didn't like what happened with the handling as I turned the wheel, there was just not enough response entering the corner. And braking hard made it worse. A lot worse. I mean, that car would go straight if I was in the brakes very hard at all. So, I found it very disappointing."

On the engine... "The engine is smooth, the power is reasonably good, but in today's world, that's not a fast car. I'm telling ya, it is not a fast car in today's world. Maybe because I've just spent too much time in 500-horsepower cars."

Overall... "It's almost like it was built by safety engineers. But only until you get on the power, and then, getting on the power, it's not really good at putting the power down, either. I'm just not impressed with this car. I like the M3 so much that I find the 1M to be very, very disappointing, though the M3 understeers too much, too. I think the lawyers are running the handling department at BMW right now, and they don't have to. Just make it handle like the 1988 M3 did -- that car was perfect. You know, I hate to pick on what is obviously overall is a pretty good car, but in today's world there are not very many cars I hate...I hate this car."

TURN NOTES

Turn 2: "This car will not turn in to tight corners, then pushes mid-corner. Easy to provoke power oversteer."

Turn 6: "1M is best in this corner. Slow entry becomes good for stability. Less push at higher speeds, good. Still not right on power."

Turn 11: "Big entry push. Snap power oversteer in second gear."

Περιοχή
    Λάρισα
    Rides

Περιοχή
    Patra west coast
    Rides

Προεπιλογή

Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα απο GiannisRob Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Αντικειμενικα, είναι απιστευτο το ατιμο. Το κοιταω εδω και κανα τεταρτο σα μ@λ@κ@ς και δεν λεω να ξεκολησω απο την οθονη...
    Το σα τι το θες....??????? και πέρα απο την πλάκα όλοι μένουν μ@λ@κες μ αυτο το μαραφετι !!!!!!!!
    “Λόγω οικονομικού εγκεφαλικού πέρα δώθε δεν θυμάμαι αν έρχονται Αποκριές,Χριστούγεννα,Πάσχ α ή πρωτοχρονιά γι'αυτό δεν ξέρω αν σουβλίσατε δέντρο η αν στολίσατε αρνί!! Πάντως σας εύχομαι το φλουρί να πέσει στο δικό σας αυγό. Καλό Δεκαπενταύγουστο..”

Περιοχή
    BMW 6 cylinder
    Rides

Σελίδα 35 από 35 ΠρώτηΠρώτη ... 25333435

Ετικέτες Θέματος

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές

• Δεν μπορείτε να δημοσιεύετε νέα θέματα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να απαντάτε σε θέματα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να δημοσιεύετε συνημμένα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργάζεστε τις δημοσιεύσεις σας
  •