Σελίδα 1 από 3 123 ΤελευταίαΤελευταία
Εμφάνιση αποτελεσμάτων : 1 έως 10 από 23

Θέμα: Πώληση Αυτοκινήτου στο Εξωτερικό;

Rides

Exclamation Πώληση Αυτοκινήτου στο Εξωτερικό;

Επειδή εδώ στην Ελλάδα δεν παίζει μετρητό είπα να βάλω ένα από τα αμάξια μου σε Γερμανικό γνωστό site με αγγελίες αυτοκινήτων για να το πουλήσω.Γενικά ενδιαφέρονται για παλιά αμάξια απο χώρες με καλό καιρό γιατί δεν είναι τόσο σάπια σε σχέση με τα δικά τους που τρώνε τα αλάτια κάθε χειμώνα.
    Το ενδιαφέρον είναι αρκετά μεγάλο αν και δε το περίμενα.Το περίεργο είναι ότι όσοι μου έχουν γράψει είναι Αγγλοι (φαίνεται εχει πέραση εκεί το αμάξι).
    Εν το μεταξύ δεν έχω ιδέα πως μπορεί να γίνει όλη η διαδικασία...γενικά μου ακούγεται περιπλοκή και με αρκετό ρίσκο.
    Όποιος έχει εμπειρία από τέτοιου είδους αγοροπωλησίες ας δώσει τα φώτα του.

Θα κάνω εδώ επικόλληση και μερικά απο τα mail που μου έστειλαν χωρίς στοιχειά πάντα (είναι στα Αγγλικά ρε γαμώτο που δε τα σκαμπάζω και τοσο αμα ηταν στα Γερμανικά δεν υπήρχε θέμα) για να ακούσω την άποψη σας.

Περιοχή
    Α.Ηλιουπολη
    Rides

Προεπιλογή

Σε ποιο σαιτ για ποσταρε λινκ....μομπιλε η αουτοσκουτ 24?

ΠΑΓΚΟΣΜΙΟ ΡΟΛΟΙ ΔΗΜΟΣΙΟΥ ΧΡΕΟΥΣ

Current World Population Clock

U.S.National Debt Clock

Always we need a ballance between the car and the woman as a perfect man dream!

Rides

Προεπιλογή

Ένα είναι αυτό,σοβαρό μου ακούγεται δεν πολυ καταλαβαίνω την ολη διαδικασία όμως χεχεχε

Hi,

I want to thank you for having responded to my request for your vehicle listing.

In fact your vehicle'm very interested and would like more information on the vehicle.

I should also say that I am currently residing in Ivory Coast for an employment contract for a period of 2 years.

The Ivory Coast is a beautiful country situated in West Africa, this country offers great potential benefit of working which is why I travel in this country.

I would like to purchase your vehicle and deliver it in COTE D'IVOIRE because I have no car at the moment for my travel.

I am informed to make a purchase of vehicles abroad and I want you to know that importing a vehicle from abroad is not complicated.

I also want you to know that I can not go in your country to see the car and try it for my new employment contract takes me all the time, so we will proceed with the sale of your vehicle remotely.

Initially, you'll send me recent photos of the vehicle and if possible copies of technical reports and technical visit for me to judge and evaluate a range condition and shape of the vehicle.

Once you have me send all this information, we will in time make a second phase of regulation, therefore the payment will be made by international bank transfer from my bank account COTE D'IVOIRE, I'll send all my data so you can prepare the sales contract between particular.

Once you have me send the contract of sale, I'll go to my bank and make the transfer on your account.

Once you have received money from the car on your account, my carrier will have your address to take the car and do all the paper sent me to export the car by ferry, the car will be put into a contenaire and will sail to the port of COTE D'IVOIRE.

I would note that all shipping and export are in my care, I want you to know that my carrier will have your address to take the car after you have given me confirmation that you actually received the money in your account.

I also want you to know that I am an honest person and I ask you to trust me in this transaction, you must follow my instructions and we will complete the sale without major difficulty, I promise you that.

I also want you to be an honest and good faith as trust is an important element in all transactions.

I'll trust you, you also trust me and we'll finish this sale together without problem and we will be happy to finish.

Once you receive the money in your account, I'll give you a week to prepare the car was kidnapped by my carrier.

I hope I have clearly explained the course of this sale and I now photos and technical documents and engineering of the car if possible.

What is your final price?

Thank you for your understanding and I await your news.

Περιοχή
    Α.Ηλιουπολη
    Rides

Προεπιλογή

μυριζει απατη μη στειλεις τπτ προσωπικα σου δεδομενα λογαριασμους κτλ ΤΙΠΟΤΑ,..Αμαν ποια με τα μαιλ απο την ακτη ελεφαντοστου κτλ......
    ΠΡΟΣΕΧΕ.....

ΠΑΓΚΟΣΜΙΟ ΡΟΛΟΙ ΔΗΜΟΣΙΟΥ ΧΡΕΟΥΣ

Current World Population Clock

U.S.National Debt Clock

Always we need a ballance between the car and the woman as a perfect man dream!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to A8hnaios For This Useful Post:

Thomelef (16-09-10)

Rides

Προεπιλογή

προσοχη η αγγλια ειναι το κεντρο νιγηριανης σπειρας που κανει απατες μεσω ιντερνετ...
    απο ebay εως παιδικα ρουχα...

το νου σου...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Stathis For This Useful Post:

BILL007 (15-09-10)

Rides

Προεπιλογή

Εγω με τα λιγα που σκραμπαζω παντως καταλαβα οτι πρωτα θα πληρωσει και μετα θα στειλεις. Καπως ετσι. Βεβαια κατι για απαγωγη επιασα σε μια προταση και δεν μ αρεσε. Προσπαθησα να βγαλω ακρη απο τα συμφραζομενα αλλα δεν τα καταφερα. Αυτο που λεει παντως, θα γινει μια βδομαδα μετα αφου μπουν τα χρηματα στο λογαριασμο σου.

Rides

Προεπιλογή

Αμα το κανεις τελικα, ανοιξε ενα λογαριασμο, εννοειται, μονο γι αυτη τη δουλεια χωρις φραγκο μεσα.

Rides

Προεπιλογή

Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα απο Libanner Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων

I should also say that I am currently residing in Ivory Coast for an employment contract for a period of 2 years.

I would like to purchase your vehicle and deliver it in COTE D'IVOIRE because I have no car at the moment for my travel.

I am informed to make a purchase of vehicles abroad and I want you to know that importing a vehicle from abroad is not complicated.

I also want you to know that I can not go in your country to see the car and try it for my new employment contract takes me all the time, so we will proceed with the sale of your vehicle remotely.

Initially, you'll send me recent photos of the vehicle and if possible copies of technical reports and technical visit for me to judge and evaluate a range condition and shape of the vehicle.

Once you have me send all this information, we will in time make a second phase of regulation, therefore the payment will be made by international bank transfer from my bank account COTE D'IVOIRE, I'll send all my data so you can prepare the sales contract between particular.

Once you have me send the contract of sale, I'll go to my bank and make the transfer on your account.

Once you have received money from the car on your account, my carrier will have your address to take the car and do all the paper sent me to export the car by ferry, the car will be put into a contenaire and will sail to the port of COTE D'IVOIRE.

I would note that all shipping and export are in my care, I want you to know that my carrier will have your address to take the car after you have given me confirmation that you actually received the money in your account.

I also want you to know that I am an honest person and I ask you to trust me in this transaction, you must follow my instructions and we will complete the sale without major difficulty, I promise you that.

I also want you to be an honest and good faith as trust is an important element in all transactions.

I'll trust you, you also trust me and we'll finish this sale together without problem and we will be happy to finish.

Once you receive the money in your account, I'll give you a week to prepare the car was kidnapped by my carrier.

I hope I have clearly explained the course of this sale and I now photos and technical documents and engineering of the car if possible.

What is your final price?

Thank you for your understanding and I await your news.

εχω πεσει κατω απο τα γελια...

λοιπον αυτα τα κολπα με τους μαυρους ειναι παλια...
    και επικινδυνα...

μη ρωτας πως και τι, απλα μεινε μακρια...

για περισσοτερα, μονο απο κοντα...

Rides

Προεπιλογή

Και τι το θέλουν οι Αγγλοι το δεξιοτιμονο ;;;

Περιοχή
    Τρίκαλα
    Rides

Προεπιλογή

https://www.parents.at/forum/showthread.php?t=656181

Κοίτα εδώ

Μακριά από αυτόν!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bill_m3 For This Useful Post: