Εμφάνιση αποτελεσμάτων : 1 έως 3 από 3

Θέμα: Τοποθέτηση iDrive Professional Navigation (CIC) σε 116i 08/2008

Hybrid View

Προηγούμενο μήνυμα Προηγούμενο μήνυμα   Επόμενο Μήνυμα Επόμενο Μήνυμα
    Rides

Προεπιλογή Τοποθέτηση iDrive Professional Navigation (CIC) σε 116i 08/2008

Καλησπέρα σας,

Πρόσφατα αγόρασα ένα 116i του 08/2008. Θέλω να ρωτήσω αν γνωρίζει κάποιος αν μπορώ να βάλω το iDrive Professional Navigation (CIC) 8 inch και επειδή έχει αρκετό κόστος θέλω να γνωρίζω μιας και ενδιαφέρομαι μόνο για idrive bmw. Έχω δει σε ξένα φόρουμ ότι το τοποθετούν (κόβοντας ταμπλό,εξωτερική κεραία gps, coding, κτλ). Θέλω να ρωτήσω αν ταιριάζει σε όλα τα μοντέλα και αν λειτουργούν όμως τα πάντα ή απλά μόνο ράδιο+navi; Αν γνωρίζει κάποιος αν ταιριάζει στο μοντέλο του αυτοκίνητου, για προχωρήσω στην έρευνα αγοράς+τοποθέτησης.

Σας ευχαριστώ εκ των προτέρων,

Γιώργος.

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη BILL007 : 24-03-19 στις 19:22

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα
    Rides

Προεπιλογή

Γίνεται σίγουρα, αν μαζέψεις τα κατάλληλα parts. Τώρα σε τι τιμές εξαρτάται απο που θα τα προμηθευτείς.

Ενδεικτικά δες αυτά τα δυο threads:
    https://www.babybmw.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=49417
    https://www.1addicts.com/forums/show....php?t=1273385

My CIC retrofit...

Previously in my non-idrive 08 135i, I had a custom Android tablet.

I've decided to go a different route and do a full CIC retrofit. Here's some pictures of the process, and a description of what's needed.

Parts you'll need:

CIC stationary 8.8" display and hood - ebay, ~$175-300 (I paid $272, but received a partial refund of $150 because there were some scratches in the anti-glare coating. I subsequently polished them out with Novus plastic polish and it looks perfect now. Cost - $122)

CIC retrofit emulator - ebay, $65.12. Allows you to use voice command, navigation, and video in motion without purchasing FSC codes

iDrive controller - ebay, $98, came with the 1 series trim cover as well

iDrive center console - car-part.com, $80. Included all the bits, CCC iDrive controller, and the removable cup holder (score!). Can probably sell the CCC controller to recoupe some cost.

CIC LVDS display cable, connector, USB cable and port (for importing / map updates), and idrive connector - ebay, $90

CIC head unit - ebay, $175. I specifically looked for a '11 or newer, since they have the sirius tuner integrated into the deck. I lucked out, and got one that still has an active subscription (score!).

Dash trim parts - ECS tuning, $104.28. This was the cheapest I could find these parts:

Automatic climate control dash trim - ECS, $16.69. Part number 64116957958. This is the trim that goes around the climate control module. Because the climate control is relocated above the radio, the non-idrive trim won't work.

CIC head unit trim - ECS, $77.14. Part number 51456976846. This is the trim that goes around the CIC head unit, and extends to the bottom of the dash.

Shipping for the above two items is $10.45.

2x SMB cable extensions - Amazon, $37.08 ($14.55 each) https://amzn.com/B004SQ4X00. These are male to female SMB cables, that allow you to tap the antenna leads in the trunk and run them to the deck for Sirius/XM and GPS signal.

To be added - Combox. Just waiting on a good deal. Combox will get you bluetooth audio streaming, USB music playback, BMW apps, Connected drive, etc. Also need the bluetooth retrofit kit to install with the above.

Grand total so far - $682.34

I don't have a lot of pics, but I'll post what I have.

Template I made for cutting the hole in the dash (for the Android tablet housing I've since removed - this is the same size hole required for the CIC display):

Installing the CIC head unit requires trimming a lot of plastic from the factory cage.

Before and after:

Leftovers:

Harness I made with power, ground, can high and can low; for the CID display and idrive controller. This picks up power/ground/can at the installation point for the FSC emulator:

Back of the CIC head unit. The GPS and antenna were missing the fakra housings, which doesn't really matter. The factory fakra connectors are electrically based off SMB cables:

Test fit and power on before I received my center console:

20ft SMB cable extensions for Sirius and GPS. I ran these under the center console, and fished them through the rear carpet tunnel.

Sirius antenna connector:

Center console installed, with trim swapped over. I kept the arm rest that came with the console since it's leather, and my factory one was leatherette.

iDrive knob/controller. Menu button and illumination don't work, so I'll be ordering a new one soon.

USB port installed in the factory location in the glove box. The hole is already punched out, you just have to push it in and fish the wire to the back of the CIC unit.

More pics to follow, along with coding. Just waiting for the combox before I code. Otherwise everything works (except bluetooth and aux-in, which is probably coded to a combox that was in the CIC donor car).
    08 Montego Blue 135i Coupe // Sport Package // Custom E30 tune // str8shot bluetooth enabled ECA // Walboro 255 inline pump // BMS downpipes // VRSF 7" FMIC // Injen intake // Berk ceramic exhaust // OEM 550i clutch // MFactory single mass flywheel // Vorshlag camber plates // Hotchkis FSB // Turner adjustable drop links // AST 5100 coilovers // Hawk HPS pads // Ti backing plates // Stoptech stainless brake lines // Turner 15mm spacers
    Appreciate 0

Tweet

06-14-2016, 04:18 PM #2
    Impressive. Your write-up really simplified things, and looks factory. Well done,
    135is #502 of 586
    BMW LED Performance Wheel | OEM FULL Carbon Fiber | E9X M3 Gauge Cluster | E9X Exterior Mirrors | E9X M3 Full Suspension | E9X M3 Diff | PT-CAN2 Enabled | Bilstiens | Michelin PSS's | NBT Navigation Retrofit with Touch Pad
    Appreciate 0

06-22-2016, 08:50 AM #3
    str8shot
    Lieutenant

72Rep

471Posts

Drives: N54 Montego Blue 135i

Received the trim panels for the deck and climate control.

The deck is easy - I put to screws through the metal mounting flanges into the plastic behind it, so it's not going anywhere. The trim then snaps perfectly in place.

The climate control was more difficult. With the plastic trimmed, there's no real easy way to secure it.

Then I came across this stuff mentioned in another thread (babybmw.net):

You heat it up, and it becomes a pliable silly putty like substance. When it cools, it's hard as regular plastic.

Pour some in a bowl of hot water:

It eventually clumps together and you can mold it:

I spread some on both sides of the climate control cage, where the factory tabs on the climate control unit would make contact:

I then pressed the climate control in - and the thermomorph self conforms to the factory mounting tabs:

Success! Looks perfect!
    Source: https://www.1addicts.com/forums/show....php?t=1273385

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BILL007 For This Useful Post:

S8N (24-02-19)

Rides

Προεπιλογή

Καλησπερα ,

Αρα ταιριαζει. 08 έχει κ αυτος απλα καποια κοψηματα στο ταμπλό.

Σε ευχαριστω!

Ετικέτες Θέματος

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές

• Δεν μπορείτε να δημοσιεύετε νέα θέματα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να απαντάτε σε θέματα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να δημοσιεύετε συνημμένα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργάζεστε τις δημοσιεύσεις σας
  •