Εμφάνιση αποτελεσμάτων : 1 έως 1 από 1

Θέμα: E36 ABS διάγνωση CarSoft

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα
    Rides

Προεπιλογή E36 ABS διάγνωση CarSoft

Το CarSoft είναι απο τα παλιότερα και απλοικότερα διαγνωστικά/προγραμματιστικά interfaces. Πλέον βέβαια και η κουτσή Μαρία παίζει με INPA και τα σχετικά,
    ωστόσο αυτό το thread είναι για αυτούς που έχουν το interface και αντιμετωπίζουν πρόβλημα στα Ε36 με τη διάγνωση της μονάδας του ABS.

Ουσιαστικά το πρόβλημα προκύπτει λόγω των διαφορετικών μονάδων και της σύνδεσης τους είτε με το K είτε με το L data line που μπερδεύει τα πράγματα

lots of these cars have the ABS unit connected to the L data line, meaning it can only be read via pin 15. An old trick that used to work with Carsoft was to actually disconnect pins 17 & 20 (so there was no K line signal connected to your interface) and connect the feed from pin 15 to the interface K line input. As you probably know, one signal is mono-directional and the other is bi-directional, so reading the L line by just attempting to connect it to the K line input did not work whilst the K signals were also active on the line, since they disrupted the L line signal. I guess a clever camper could fit a switch to the interface allowing connection between the interface to be switched between K and L line inputs......
    Finally got carsoft to read E36 ABS module
    Not sure if this was covered but i got the idea from someone in the carsoft success thread. He said he had to connect the L line(pin 15) from the 20 pin connector to the K line(pin 17) going into the carsoft module. Some people were confused so i hope this helps.

I have a generic ebay carsoft cable kit. It was purchased very early on and i dont see any kits now that look like mine. I made a custom male DB9 to female DB9 cable with the pin changes. A DB9 connector is what the serial port connector is. I have an old laptop with a real serial port running windows 95 and Carsoft 6.5sp1 installed. Carsoft couldnt read the ABS module with the cable i made until i had set my serial port to COM Port 1.

The first thing i did was open the 20 pin connector cable. There was 5 wires soldered to 5 pins. Pins 14, 15, 17, 19, and 20. This explains why oil and service interval reset never worked with carsoft. I saw that some ppl have pins 17 and 20 connected together internally but mine were individual. Iceman posted this image up:

My DB9 connector did not have the same pin outs as the one in the chart but the BMW 20 pin connector has the correct pin locations. Remember that the above image is of the cars port and not your 20 pin connector cable(mirrored image i believe). I used continuity test on a multimeter to find where pins 14, 15, 17, 19, and 20 were located on the DB9 connector on the other end of the 20pin connector cable. This only applies to my cable, other manufacturers could use different wiring schemes which is why its best to confirm using a multimeter.
    DB9 Pin 1 goes to Pin 14
    DB9 Pin 3 goes to Pin 17
    DB9 Pin 5 goes to Pin 19
    DB9 Pin 7 goes to Pin 20
    DB9 Pin 8 goes to Pin 15

After i found the pin outs, i made the custom male DB9 to female DB9 cable.
    On the male DB9 i followed the same pin outs that i found while testing except left out pin 3. On the female side, i followed the same pin out except i took pin 8 from the male DB9 and put it in pin 3 of the female DB9. By doing this, you are making the L line(pin 15) from the car communicate through the K line of the carsoft module.

My serial port's COM Port is port 2 by default. Carsoft worked fine on port 2 except for the ABS. i had to disable other devices in device manager for the serial port to become COM Port 1. Remember to change the carsoft setting to use COM Port 1 if you were using another port previously. I never tested if the regular cables can read the ABS in COM Port 1 without the custom cable i made. I also havent tested if a serial to USB adapter will work for this either.

First ABS Scan results and was in the process of erasing them:

ASC fault is probably from ASC delete and i guess i have 2 bad speed sensors. A long time ago i had a bad brake pedal travel sensor that made the ABS light go on. I guess the module deletes the oldest errors when new ones are created because i never cleared it before.

Second scan:

Im guessing its the ASC delete thats giving the error but its weird it didnt give me the same error like the first scan.

https://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/s...E36-ABS-module

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BILL007 For This Useful Post:

A8hnaios (06-07-17), bakalos (07-07-17), gant (09-07-17), skaros (07-07-17)

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές

• Δεν μπορείτε να δημοσιεύετε νέα θέματα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να απαντάτε σε θέματα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να δημοσιεύετε συνημμένα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργάζεστε τις δημοσιεύσεις σας
  •