Σελίδα 3 από 6 ΠρώτηΠρώτη 12345 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία
Εμφάνιση αποτελεσμάτων : 21 έως 30 από 59

Θέμα: Μoto Ssouter ΑΡ ΕΣ ΧΙΛΙΑ με ΧΙΛΙΑ!!!

Περιοχή
    salonica
    Rides

Προεπιλογή

άμα το έβαζε στο πρόγραμμα για τα μάλινα δεν θα κάρφωνε βαλβίδα.
    sympether with chiefτης

/
    //Μ3 BORN ON THE RACETRACK TO LIVE IN THE STREETS

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Thomelef For This Useful Post:

alexk (16-01-13), Bazil Van Sinner (17-01-13), Driver M (17-01-13), EVERGET (17-01-13), individual (18-01-13), Kazakos Garage (17-01-13), Konstantinos E60 (17-01-13), Leonidas_E39 (16-01-13), mormon (18-01-13), S8N (18-01-13), soc12r (17-01-13)

Περιοχή
    Θεσσαλονικη
    Rides

Προεπιλογή

Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα απο Thomelef Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    άμα το έβαζε στο πρόγραμμα για τα μάλινα δεν θα κάρφωνε βαλβίδα.

Rides

Προεπιλογή

This is my other loves of my scooter like to put it on thrent I saw yesterday (Present your motorcycles) or something like that but not found Even so automatically opens here in mine.
    To'steilan my relatives from Germany in 2010 the passover.
    Simple The Origin of patents took Palace Chinese factory is PIAGIO and simply took a PIAGIO VGALE molds itself (in chassis-motor) and started their own production in the surrounding plastic now this is easy tearing and customize.
    Here institutional / bb good thing I've known engineers and owners of XTclub, Saying:
    The Chinese KEI Engine oils even new from the first day you NOT FANI strange.
    ME now began to burn an amount after the 30,000 klm. goes to nH was good tracks but had lived
    The Hero 6 days a week Mon-Fri makes kilometer multi ki'apo taxi,,, 130 a day,,
    from Nicopolis LAGADA at my house as the rooster Naples institutional / kis who go every morning for the rolls is 55 thousand STAVROUPOLI meta-Ring barrel and the round of work from the bridge as a'kteo Galicia - kalochori and then again for a walk - job in the city and then back home Nicopolis If we put all this is 130 klm. Star.
    and all less than a tank of 6,15 L dld. with 7 to 7.5 Euro.
    Villages that feed and maintain the big sister of the family BEAST dragons with 12 hellish mouth like something prehistoric monsters with teeth prick the BMW Original 850CSI M8 Version.
    This ol gasoline consumed Boasting do all the round and at the end of the week, weekends / kitchen to the feeding gasoline to Sourotiriasi in front EGNATIA that BPH and can scan crowds from Eyewash dumb monster has mayonnaise as appetizer BOUKIA Maroulakou in a couple of gas from idle,,,,,,,,, volume volume volume bou bou from idle in BPPRRRRAououououou Griiiiiiouououou high seiontas the walls of my house when the vortex sometimes prothermenontas in the garage.
    Although miazi like electronics toothbrush in front of is the,,,,,,, the preservative.
    But now it has over 80,000 miles and was about to reset and the last 2 months of burning oil, Killing,: from the 900mlgkr. you get totally burned 600-700 near a day because when filming one day I took the cap to see what's inside and,,,,,, I took only one water glass. whenever a decision after I put every day and I put 2 of the B s Alaya Am that I had Dwell ki'allios so that puts the burn.
    Vardar in institutional / kis a very friend with Moto PARTS Mexis you say I went and discussed with my childhood friend vendors there that are in these jackals FOR ANOTHER PISTON COMPLETE ellatiria with me and say we have to 40 euro for you kilindropistono severally the flanges of the new with the complete difference is 150 cubic (while mine is manisio 125 cc) and,,,,,, buy it on condition that the passage in the spring in April will, chemicals little hot under the because my yard being added every day oil is kallytera and bored solve the headboard,,,,,,,,,, cream cheese.
    It is now the last pemti who goes to work eirthe the decision to pass urgently:
    I must say that I made ​​the lalakia When summer rythmisa Valves noticed that ellatirio who pushes the valve to anevokateveni was broken and did Tsaka-Chuck and,,,,,,, a moron not to descend down to get another put a same diameter from an old bucket of amortiseraki plintiriou I had other ones besides that was soft and had psiloskouriasmeno Medals AKATALILO for such a development job,,,,,,,, so just last pemti katevena the village Asher for institutional / ab morning in bondage her scooter kovi gkrrrrrrrmp a barrel - and pulled bichch necklace,,,,, say what the dust @ mamoto became again;;;;;
    went mialo that melted my drive belt and made ​​Mali - rests and jam in the clutch bell as after 2 months of the new which to.kane coast and frenarise 8 m gonna skotone but then I thought under the seat I had taliga keys Allen and 8ki chestnuts and took off the lid stayed,,,,, speechless Variatoro the drive belt or bell - ALL Athykta clutch,,,,, there,,,,,,,, I say fickle,,,,, something happened inside I make the crank ki'ekane a sort of band - noise inside ::::::
    τζτζτζτζζζζζζζζζμιιιιιιιι ουουουουουουοτστστστστ
    jog as a friend who has asirioti workshop and garage for tractor (fortunately right near there) and lysimo just unplug the lid center line of the spring summer since Bin plintiriou gini had three pieces and Kalamaki valve had pinned on the piston not pierce ,,,, but it was charred and useless,, the saucer below the valve had FOLDED SHELL like peanuts.
    brings the kilindropistono later than 150 I put it and I see no slashes,,,,,,,, not careful outset MOU'PAN is identical with,, below the sleeve has a projection ECC 2.5. chonete to the engine block and 150riou was wider than the manisio 125.
    takes them to the mobile Mexi tell me after surprise,,,,, Bring integration and 2 will go on our own mechanics to torniri as it happened (okay the 10 euro tornirizmatos ta'vale because the store is I'm great friends and customers) however let 1 milli sleeve down but I saw from the Biella piston with the lower point below the kateveni ellatiria Pistons vriskontai INTO kilindro 3 ekkatosta down there and not even the piston kateveni simply are projections Bea and to be centered better kilindros the block because screwing the 4 away Boulogne is not enough so there is no contact with the piston down there for Palace Acetylcholinesterase Deficiency width to the sleeve.
    However, the 150 REX have larger clutch and is generally more severe in chassis and all of my own Manisio LIGHTWEIGHT All plastics are only very few tubes are part of the chassis as per bottle of fork and get wild enough 150ri now on uphills as the Sofoula (the old road Serres came home) Varian Mamiontas with 90-100 while ago specifically to hum and haw uphill from the deer for NIKOPOLI without there now must change and driving modes Plagiazontas because the stronger and might otherwise not eat none Bisti and dragging the channel ground.
    and,,,,,,,,,,,,, Photo something from my love REX RS100 ready for action anachorontas the morning for work

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stamatis For This Useful Post:

aristent (17-01-13), BILL007 (16-01-13), gnx (17-01-13), Kazakos Garage (17-01-13), kostas 325 (18-01-13), Ptboul (17-01-13)

Rides

Προεπιλογή

This ol gasoline consumed Boasting do all the round and at the end of the week, weekends / kitchen to the feeding gasoline to Sourotiriasi in front EGNATIA that BPH and can scan crowds from Eyewash dumb monster has mayonnaise as appetizer BOUKIA Maroulakou in a couple of gas from idle,,,,,,,,, volume volume volume bou bou from idle in BPPRRRRAououououou Griiiiiiouououou high seiontas the walls of my house when the vortex sometimes prothermenontas in the garage.
    Vardar in institutional / kis a very friend with Moto PARTS Mexis you say I went and discussed with my childhood friend vendors there that are in these jackals FOR ANOTHER PISTON COMPLETE ellatiria with me and say we have to 40 euro for you kilindropistono severally the flanges of the new with the complete difference is 150 cubic (while mine is manisio 125 cc) and,,,,,, buy it on condition that the passage in the spring in April will, chemicals little hot under the because my yard being added every day oil is kallytera and bored solve the headboard,,,,,,,,,, cream cheese.
    Villages that feed and maintain the big sister of the family BEAST dragons with 12 hellish mouth like something prehistoric monsters with teeth prick the BMW Original 850CSI M8 Version.
    Στα αγγλικά είναι γαμάτο μιλάμε.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Stamatis For This Useful Post:

aristent (17-01-13), BILL007 (16-01-13), Bitz (16-01-13), EVERGET (17-01-13), kostas 325 (18-01-13), Leonidas_E39 (16-01-13), Ptboul (17-01-13), soc12r (17-01-13)

Περιοχή
    Θεσσαλονικη
    Rides

Προεπιλογή

Προεδραρα μου ποση ωρα εφαγες απο την ζωη σου

Rides

Προεπιλογή

γοογλε

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stamatis For This Useful Post:

BILL007 (16-01-13), steliosm46 (16-01-13)

Περιοχή
    Αθηνα-Λαρισα
    Rides

Προεπιλογή

Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα απο Stamatis Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    γοογλε
    Ο Γιώργος γράφει τόσο χωρίς νόημα όσο μεταφράζει και ο Γουγλης απ τα ελληνικά στα αγγλικά μπας και ο γιωργαρος τα γράφει σωστά και τα βάζει στο γουγλη για ορθογραφικο έλεγχο απο ελληνικά σε ελληνικά και φταίει ο Γουγλης τόσο καιρό

Rides

Προεπιλογή

Θεος !!!!

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα
    Rides

Προεπιλογή

Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα απο Konstantinos E60 Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Μαγκαϊβερ εισαι ρε φούστη μου.Βλέπω και το ζαρζαβατικό απο τον κήπο κομένο !! Ετσι μπράβο μην βρούμε και κανα μπελά.

Το βαπόρι τώρα περνάει απο τον ισθμό...

Rides

Προεπιλογή

Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα απο 850CSI Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Ο Ηρωας 6 μερες την βδομαδα δευτ-παρ. κανει χιλιομετρα Πιο πολυ κι'απο ταξι,,,130 την μερα ,,

Ως γνωστόν δευτέρα-παρασκευή είναι 6 ημέρες

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to alexk For This Useful Post:

BILL007 (17-01-13), Konstantinos E60 (17-01-13), kwstakhs_Z4 (16-03-13), mormon (18-01-13), panose30 (21-01-13), S8N (18-01-13), Skyline_IS (21-01-13), StratosZ4 (17-01-13), Thomelef (17-01-13)

Σελίδα 3 από 6 ΠρώτηΠρώτη 12345 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία

Ετικέτες Θέματος

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές

• Δεν μπορείτε να δημοσιεύετε νέα θέματα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να απαντάτε σε θέματα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να δημοσιεύετε συνημμένα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργάζεστε τις δημοσιεύσεις σας
  •