Εμφάνιση αποτελεσμάτων : 31 έως 40 από 135

Θέμα: Κυπριος στο στοχαστρο της F1

Περιοχή
    Κύπρος
    Rides

Προεπιλογή

https://www.gp3series.com/News/2012/...Marussia-test/

Marussia's Tio Ellinas to test Formula 1 car

The Marussia F1 Team is delighted to announce that it is rewarding Cypriot Tio Ellinas, the most successful Marussia Manor Racing GP3 driver of its 2012 Series campaign, with the opportunity to test one of the Marussia F1 TeamΆs race cars in the 2013 Young Driver Test.

20 year old Tio impressed the team and many others in the Series throughout his debut GP3 season, which concluded at Monza last weekend. Despite some very determined performances, victory eluded him until the 11th hour, when he demonstrated that he was equal to the pressure of the final race of the season on Sunday.

Tio follows in the footsteps of Rio Haryanto, who has now graduated to the GP2 Series, and Adrian Quaife-Hobbs in securing the golden opportunity of an F1 rookie test with the Marussia F1 Team. Adrian has gone on to win the Auto GP championship this year and Rio has enjoyed a positive debut season in GP2, highlighting that GP3 is an important stepping stone for drivers wishing to climb the ladder to the highest level of motor sport.

John Booth, Team Principal, Marussia F1 Team

“Our Young Driver Programme is a significant component of our team and has been since our inception. It is very important to us to not only provide opportunities for the current crop of drivers, but also to nurture the next generation of rising stars. Whilst we are incredibly focused on the operations of the Marussia F1 Team at Grands Prix, it is second nature to us to watch with interest the very exciting and encouraging performances we see in the support formulae. Tio has done a superb job all season and thoroughly deserves the opportunity of an F1 Test.”

Pete Sliwinski, Team Principal, Marussia Manor Racing GP3

“Everyone at Marussia Manor Racing GP3 finds it extremely rewarding to provide one of our drivers with an opportunity to test an F1 car and IΆm sure Tio will recognise the importance of - and thoroughly enjoy - the experience. Tio has had a great rookie season and although things havenΆt always gone to plan, he certainly has the natural attributes and ability to be a championship contender in GP3 in 2013. We have had some impressive drivers through Manor over the years and Tio certainly ranks up there with the best of them at this point in his career. He should feel very proud of himself.”

Tio Ellinas

“It was fantastic to win my first race last weekend at Monza. It has been a tough season, but I have learned a lot and it culminated in the success of the weekend at an amazing circuit. It doesnΆt quite seem real that IΆm going to get my first F1 test; it is something I have always dreamed of since I was a child. The test should come after the season next year, so I will be well prepared for it. I have got a lot of work to do before then though, so I will keep my head down over the winter and work hard to prepare for the 2013 season. I really want to thank the Marussia F1 team for this amazing opportunity.”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ga41 For This Useful Post:

Bazil Van Sinner (14-09-12)

Rides

Προεπιλογή

Νομιζω θα τους ξεσκισει.
    Δεν το λέω γιατι ειμαι Κυπριος και τον υποστηριζω. Ειμαι αντικειμενικός και γνωριζω οτι υπάρχουν πολλα ταλέντα.

Ομως το παιδι ειναι ταχυτατο. Στα δοκιμαστικα και κατα την διαρκεια των αγωνων που φαινονται οι ταχυτεροι γυροι, βλεπουμε οτι εκτος οτι καταφερνει και κανει θαυματα με μια μετρια ομαδα, ειναι ετη φωτος σε χρονους απ τους συνοδηγους του στην Marussia

Οποιος εχει παρακολουθησει τους αγωνες του GP3 θα ξερει οτι οι βαθμοι που εχασε και δεν βρισκετε τωρα στην πρωτη τριαδα ηταν απο αστεια λάθη και τιμωρίες απο τους αγωνοδικες, μεχρι και λάθη απ την ιδια την ομαδα του.
    M3 CSL

Περιοχή
    Κύπρος
    Rides

Προεπιλογή

Μακάρι φίλε Χριστόφορε. Το μόνο που με λυπεί είναι το ενδεχόμενο να καταλήξει στην ομάδα F1 της Μarussia όπου δεν θα μπορεί να δείξει το ταλέντο του.. Θα μείνει 2-3 σεζόν εκεί και μετά θα χαθεί από το πρόσωπο της γης όπως τόσοι άλλοι ταλαντούχοι νέοι οδηγοί...

Θα προτιμούσα να μείνει 2-3 σεζόν ή και παραπάνω ακόμα σε άλλα πρωταθλήματα όπως GP3, GP2, Formula Renault 3.5, Formula Two κλπ για να αποκτήσει ακόμα παραπάνω εμπειρία πριν προχωρήσει στη F1.

Rides

Thumbs up track day

Αυριο κατα 90% θα κανω track day μαζι του.
    Εγω, αυτός και το CSL.

Σφαγή παιδες !!!

Chief vs. Tio
    ή καλυτερα ........
    champion vs. champion

χεχεχεχε
    M3 CSL

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chief For This Useful Post:

alexk (27-12-12), aristent (27-12-12), Bazil Van Sinner (27-12-12), Kostas_1 (27-12-12), Leonidas_E39 (28-12-12), manos///3 (28-12-12), soc12r (27-12-12), Thomelef (27-12-12)

Περιοχή
    Κύπρος
    Rides

Προεπιλογή

Για να σου σκίσει καινούργια πάτε;

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ga41 For This Useful Post:

chief (27-12-12)

Περιοχή
    South
    Rides

Προεπιλογή

Δείξει ρε στο κόσμο τι μήνυμα σου έστειλε...
    Πουλάω το BMW ή το ανταλλάζω με saxo

Περιοχή
    salonica
    Rides

Προεπιλογή

συμπέ...χώσε 20 γκο προ, μήπως και τον πετσώσεις και σε πάρουν πακέτο στην εφ-ένα.

τώρα που μαμήθηκε η οικοδομή, μπας και κάνεις κάνα μεροκάματο στην φόρμουλα...χαχαχα!!!

τρομερή εμπειρία θα'ναι πάντως.
    sympether with chiefτης

/
    //Μ3 BORN ON THE RACETRACK TO LIVE IN THE STREETS

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Thomelef For This Useful Post:

chief (28-12-12)

Περιοχή
    ΛΑΡΙΣΑ
    Rides

Προεπιλογή

Ελπιζουμε σε βιντεο!!!!!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aristent For This Useful Post:

nfot (27-12-12), soc12r (27-12-12)

Rides

Προεπιλογή

Το μερημερι θα βρεθω μαζι του.

Δεν εχω καμερα ρε παιδια.
    Μου ειχε κανει ο Κρητικος μια GoPro δωρο πριν λιγους μηνες και οταν του εριξα δυο δευτερα, θυμωσε και μου την ζητησε πισω.
    Τι να εκανα; Του την εστειλα.
    M3 CSL

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chief For This Useful Post:

spar@ (11-01-13), Thomelef (28-12-12)

Περιοχή
    South
    Rides

Προεπιλογή

O Kυπριος ,εμαθα, ετοιμαζεται να τα παρατησει.....κρεμαει γαντια , παπουτσια , σωβρακα
    Πουλάω το BMW ή το ανταλλάζω με saxo

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to manos///3 For This Useful Post:

chief (28-12-12), Thomelef (28-12-12)

+ Απάντηση στο θέμα
Σελίδα 4 από 14 ΠρώτηΠρώτη ... 23456 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές

• Μπορείτε να δημοσιεύετε νέα θέματα
  • Μπορείτε να απαντάτε σε θέματα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να δημοσιεύετε συνημμένα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργάζεστε τις δημοσιεύσεις σας
  •