Σελίδα 2 από 2 ΠρώτηΠρώτη 12
Εμφάνιση αποτελεσμάτων : 11 έως 17 από 17

Θέμα: παραπονο στην bmw

Περιοχή
    ΑΘΗΝΑ + ΣΕΡΡΕΣ
    Rides

Προεπιλογή

Ms/Mr BMW A.G. customer care representative

I am a proud owner of 320cd bmw e46 3/2004 and i have a question regarding my vehicle..

It's about the broken swirl flaps problem that as far i heard and read about it on the internet exists on the specific m47 engines of the period before 3/2004.
    Since we all now that after the 4/2004 bmw A.G achowledged that there was a design failure of this part and replaced with more reliable and trust parts,i would
    like to know if BMW A.G. wiling to take care of the cost or a part of the repairing.

In addition i would like to say that i vistited Korfiatis S.A. in Athens Greece (official bmw distributor)and the verdict was that my broken angine's cause was
    the problematic swirl flaps.As a result now i have a car thats not moving, having serious damages on the inner cylinderhead,valves and probably pistons as well.

It is expected to cost around 2500 euro according to Korfiatis SA .Now since the whole damage came not from a bad use of the car by myself and was from a badly
    desinged part of the engine,i am not willing to take care of this cost.

Therefore and after all these years of beeing fully satisfied with BMW and the specific assosiate in Athens mr.Korfiatis i'd like to know how BmW reacts to my
    problem.

Yours sincerely...

αυτο εστειλα παιδια σε Ελλαδα και Γερμανια..ο Θεος βοηθος...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to E46 POWER For This Useful Post:

BILL007 (25-06-10), GiannisRob (26-06-10)

Περιοχή
    Μαρουσι
    Rides

Περιοχή
    halkida
    Rides

Προεπιλογή

τι εγινε τελικα σου απαντησαν ή το εφτιαξες εδω...

Rides

Προεπιλογή

Ηρθε η απαντηση...

"Dear Mr....
    We are proud manufacturers of BMW vechicles too. Even though ,we are dissapointed (despite we are ought to) selling our fabulous and perfect cars to Greeks like you.
    Its you slimy and lazy Greek , that you spend your whole day sunbathing on the beach and getting pention before becoming 50 years old. You are spending a lot of money ,while the poor Germans citizens works up to 70 years old, to serve you having a good life in your summer paradise country.

You are driving our cars , you are wasting our money , furthermore you're asking us to pay for your damage? This is out of question.
    Instead , if you buy a new 5 series model , we could give you a low-interest loan (just 11%) so you can pay your E46 damage at the dealership. If you don't pay us back on time we shall consificate both of your cars and your house on the beach.

We think this is a fair deal...isnt it?

Best Regards
    A.Merkel
    BMW Financial Services

Mαλλον κατι τετοιο βλεπω να παιρνει...
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη Sonic : 25-07-10 στις 00:26

Περιοχή
    ΑΘΗΝΑ + ΣΕΡΡΕΣ
    Rides

Προεπιλογή

χαχαχαχαχα...ηρθε η απαντηση και φυσικα ηταν αρνητικη...το βαζω μεσα την δευτερα η τριτη αναλογως ποτε θα μου ερθουν τα ανταλλακτικα...

Σε συνέχεια της προηγούμενης έγγραφης επικοινωνίας μας, θα θέλαμε να σας ενημερώσουμε ότι έχουμε έρθει σε σχετική επικοινωνία με την Αφοι Κορφιάτη ΑΒΕΕ σχετικά με όσα μας αναφέρετε στο e-mail σας.

Βάσει της ενημέρωσης αυτής, προκύπτει ότι ο έλεγχος του οχήματος που πραγματοποιήθηκε από τους τεχνικούς του συνεργείου προκειμένου για τον εντοπισμό της βλάβης, δεν ολοκληρώθηκε κατόπιν δικής σας εντολής. Σε κάθε περίπτωση όμως, λαμβάνοντας υπόψη την ηλικία του οχήματος, θα θέλαμε να σας πληροφορήσουμε ότι η επισκευή δεν μπορεί να καλυφθεί στα πλαίσια της εργοστασιακής εγγύησης του αυτοκινήτου, καθώς αυτή έχει λήξει από τις 22/03/2006.

Τέλος, θα θέλαμε να εκφράσουμε τη λύπη μας για την αναστάτωση και το χρόνο που σπαταλήσατε για το θέμα αυτό. Σας διαβεβαιώνουμε ότι η ικανοποίηση των πελατών από τα προϊόντα και τις υπηρεσίες που προσφέρει η BMW, έχει μεγάλη σημασία για εμάς.

Παραμένουμε στη διάθεσή σας.

Με εκτίμηση,

Μαριλένα Στρίγκα
    Τμήμα Επικοινωνίας Πελατών
    BMW Hellas

φυσικα ουτε λογος να το παω στην bmw..με ευρεση ανταλλακτικων απο εμενα και εργατικα ακριβως μιση τιμη απο την αντιπροσωπεια...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to E46 POWER For This Useful Post:

BILL007 (25-07-10)

Rides

Προεπιλογή

Αναμενομενο !!! - Καλη συνεχεια !!!

Περιοχή
    halkida
    Rides

Προεπιλογή

Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα απο Sonic Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Ηρθε η απαντηση...

"Dear Mr....
    We are proud manufacturers of BMW vechicles too. Even though ,we are dissapointed (despite we are ought to) selling our fabulous and perfect cars to Greeks like you.
    Its you slimy and lazy Greek , that you spend your whole day sunbathing on the beach and getting pention before becoming 50 years old. You are spending a lot of money ,while the poor Germans citizens works up to 70 years old, to serve you having a good life in your summer paradise country.

You are driving our cars , you are wasting our money , furthermore you're asking us to pay for your damage? This is out of question.
    Instead , if you buy a new 5 series model , we could give you a low-interest loan (just 11%) so you can pay your E46 damage at the dealership. If you don't pay us back on time we shall consificate both of your cars and your house on the beach.

We think this is a fair deal...isnt it?

Best Regards
    A.Merkel
    BMW Financial Services

Mαλλον κατι τετοιο βλεπω να παιρνει...

τωρα για την απαντηση τους εκει που λεει οτι νοιαζονται εσυ βαλε πολυ που χεστ$καν,τα λεφτα σου τα πηραν αυτο εχει σημασια...αλλα πισω εχει η αχλαδα την ουρα.Ισχυε μια φορα πμεμβεδακιας,για παντα μπεμβεδακιας....αυτο αλλαζει μερα με την μερα

Σελίδα 2 από 2 ΠρώτηΠρώτη 12

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές

• Δεν μπορείτε να δημοσιεύετε νέα θέματα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να απαντάτε σε θέματα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να δημοσιεύετε συνημμένα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργάζεστε τις δημοσιεύσεις σας
  •