PDA

Επιστροφή στο Forum : ZR1 vs 300C SRT-8

Monsta
24-08-11, 00:49
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0chPBctxcyE

ZR1 hit us in our SRT8 300 while showing off... We got lucky having it on video lol

OK, here is how our morning started... We were headed up to Romona to play some paintball. We met up at the driver's house to drop of my car and car pool (thank gawd I didnt drive mine lol). Went to "STARBUCKS' for a coffee for the 30 minute drive. As we left the starbucks we spotted a corvette ZR1 near the Qualcom Stadium. I (the horrible camera man) was excited to see a ZR1. As we were headed down to the I15, we saw the vette behind us. I was immediatly excited that the car was gonna follow us onto the freeway. We decided to get in the carpool lane and let the ZR1 pass us. Thats right, we just want to hear the exhaust and watch him launch. I had my phone ready to watch him pass. Being in front of him, he did not know we had camera or know our intentions. He decided to show off and floor it. We got a little more than what we bargained for. What the camera shows is what I literally saw. We were def not expecting the ZR1 to LOSE control and go right into us. And damnit, I spilled my caramel macchiato, but not denying the jizz part lol Enjoy the video, we are having a blast watching this go viral. So much more to this story, but what would be the fun in sharing the whole thing... Everyone jacking this: You watched it, we lived it

Cast:
Driver - WTF!? WTF!? R U KIDDING ME!?!
Camera man (me) - SILENT SCREAM lol
GuyInTheBackseat - Backseat SCREAM
ZR1 driver - Good sport about the whole thing

*******Posting an aftermath video once we reach 150k views on youtube alone... We will have WRITTEN and a description of how the 45 minutes after went. Including words exchanged and what the ZR1 driver had to say ....*******

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SYNr6_IMO8

Stathis
24-08-11, 08:52
κατι τετοιοι λακαμαδες (που στην ελλαδα υπαρχουν απειρως περισσοτεροι), ειναι η αιτια που δεν κυκλοφορω με μοτοσικλετα πλεον παρα μονο σε πολυ μικρες αποστασεις γυρω απο το σπιτι και το γραφειο μου.