PDA

Επιστροφή στο Forum : Μα τι λακαμάς ειν τούτος??

Monsta
15-10-11, 23:24
https://img88.imageshack.us/img88/7765/tobey2.jpg

NOT happy with the complimentary new Mercedes he was given for personal use during his stay in Australia, actor Tobey Maguire has sent his luxury car back after taking issue with the use of leather in the car's plush upholstery.

Maguire, who in 2002 was voted the world's sexiest vegetarian by PETA, the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, apparently has embraced a "no-leather" policy in his personal life and was upset at being handed the keys to a vehicle fitted out in ultra-soft animal skin for the duration of his Sydney stay.

And so Bazmark Films, the makers of The Great Gatsby in which Maguire plays Nick Carraway, took the car back and sent it off to the dealer to have the upholstery replaced with vinyl.
Maguire, who is living in an inner city terrace close to the Moore Park film lot with his family - wife Jennifer Meyer-Maguire and children Ruby Sweetheart, 4, and Otis Tobias, 2 - embraced a vegetarian lifestyle in 1992 and in 2009 reportedly became a vegan.

As a consequence he has become an advocate for animal rights.

The film's publicist was unavailable for comment yesterday.

Maguire has previously said of his philosophy: "I don't eat eggs, or nearly any dairy - no cheese or milk. I do eat honey and a piece of milk chocolate here and there. It's never really been that hard for me.

"I've never had any desire to eat meat. In fact, when I was a kid I would have a really difficult time eating meat at all. It had to be the perfect bite, with no fat or gristle or bone or anything like that. I don't judge people who eat meat - that's not for me to say - but the whole thing just sort of bums me out.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/why-leather-seats-in-his-luxury-car-made-tobey-maguires-skin-crawl/story-fn907478-1226164480346

tassos
16-10-11, 08:33
Γύρισε το αυτοκίνητο πίσω γιατί.....είχε δέρμα...:hystericalbs1:
Ψηφίστηκε ο πιο σεξυ....χορτοφάγος!:hystericalbs1:

ε δε γινόταν καλύτερος τίτλος στο thread
:th_Laie_67-1::th_Laie_67-1::th_Laie_67-1:

Thomelef
16-10-11, 08:39
φανταστείτε τα ζώα στην ζούγκλα να είχαν μ@λ@κες ανάμεσα τους...θα βλέπαμε
λιοντάρι να περιμένει στην σειρά για να φάει βατόμουρα μετά απο μια καμηλοπάρδαλη...

Nino
16-10-11, 09:33
το οτι εκανε "πραξη" την αποψη ζωης που εχει το σκεφθηκε κανεις?
Ανεξαρτητα αν συμφωνουμε ή οχι,ειναι το λιγοτερο αδικο να τον "κατηγορησουμε"

Z4 DCT
16-10-11, 09:38
Παιδια αυτο ειναι σταση ζωης.....εχει αποφασισει να ειναι vegan......εχουν μια πολυ σοβαρη αντιμετωπιση στα θεματα περιβαλον και ζωη....

Monsta
16-10-11, 11:22
Καλά που υπάρχουν και δαύτοι να κάνουν τη 'διαφορά' στη καθημερινότητα...

Και όταν ξέρεις ότι θα σου φέρουν benz και όχι felicia, φροντίζεις να το χεις πει από πριν, εκτός κι αν είσαι λακαμάς και θες να δημιουργήσεις 'θέμα'.

S8N
16-10-11, 15:22
O Batman φοβόταν τις νυχτερίδες μικρός.
Ο Superman φορά το βρακί του έξω από το παντελόνι του.
O Spiderman είναι vegan.

Κρίση και στους υπερήρωες.

Stathis
16-10-11, 15:26
το σηκωνει το σακακι ο τυπος...

doctore
16-10-11, 18:48
Tobey Maguire = Vegie Head