PDA

Επιστροφή στο Forum : Χειραγώγηση του Τύπου από την Ferrari.

GiannisRob
16-02-11, 19:07
https://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4841/nvtelenkv.png

I think it started in 2007 when I heard that Ferrari wanted to know which test track we were going to use for Autocar's 599 GTB road test, but in reality the rot had set in many years earlier. Why would it want to know that? "Because," said the man from the Autocar office, "The factory now has to send a test team to the circuit we chose so that they can optimize the car to get the best performance from it." They duly went to the track, tested for a day, crashed the car, went back to the factory to mend the car, returned, tested and then invited us to drive this "standard" 599. They must have been having a laugh.

Έτσι ξεκινάει το πρόσφατο άρθρο του ο γνωστός σε όλους μας Chris Harris, στο οποίο κατηγορεί ανοιχτά τη Ferrari, για νόθευση των αποτελεσμάτων, των επιδόσεων και της συμπεριφοράς των αυτοκινήτων που δανείζει στον Τύπο, αλλά και για προσπάθειες χειραγώγησης του Τύπου, μέσω της εξαιρετικά αυστηρής επιλογής των "καλών" δημοσιογράφων για τις εκδηλώσεις της.

Μερικά ακόμα ενδιαφέροντα αποσπάσματα:

Ferrari will never admit that its press cars are tuned, but has the gall to turn up at any of the big European magazines' end-of-year-shindig-tests with two cars. One for straight line work, the other for handling exercises

when we used an owner's 430 Scud because Ferrari wouldn't lend us the test car, it was obliterated in a straight line by a GT2 and a Lambo LP 560-4, despite all the "official" road test figures suggesting it was faster than Halley's Comet.

What are those laws? Apart from the laughable track test stuff, as a journalist you are expressly forbidden from driving any current Ferrari road car without permission from the factory. So if I want to drive my mate's 458 tomorrow, I have to ask the factory. Will it allow me to drive the car? No: because it is of "unknown provenance," i.e. not tuned. I'm almost tempted to buy a 458, just for the joy of phoning Maranello every morning and asking if its OK if I take my kid to school.

Το άρθρο (στα αγγλικά) είναι εξαιρετικό, και σίγουρα αξίζει να διαβαστεί ολόκληρο:

Jalopnik.com - How Ferrari Spins (https://jalopnik.com/#!5760248/how-ferrari-spins)

nikos1400
16-02-11, 19:26
Μιας και δεν ασχοληθηκα ποτέ με Φερραρι, απο τα λιγα που ξερω θα σκεφτομουν οτι λογικο ειναι να "ρυθμιζονται" τα αυτοκινητα πριν τη δοκιμη. (εδω αλλες "κατωτερες" εταιριες το κανουν)

Ο λογος επειδη υποθετω οτι ειναι τοσο individual η αγορα μιας Φερραρι, που το αυτοκινητο που αγοραζει καποιος "ρυθμιζεται" μεχρι ενα βαθμο στα μετρα του. Engine tuning (ecu κλπ ψιλα) και αναρτησεις ΤΟΥΛΑΧΙΣΤΟΝ. Να ερθει το αυτοκινητο στα μετρα του. Αλλιως, αν ημουν εγω στην αγορα τετοιου επιπεδου αυτοκινητων, θα κοιταζα αλλου που θα προσεχαν καλυτερα τα 300.000 ευρω μου.

Το θεμα ομως της αποκρυψης ζημιων, πυρκαγιων (!), ελλατωματικων εξαρτηματων, recalls κλπ, απο τη δημοσιοτητα. Επιλογη "δημοσιογραφων" και χειραγωγηση τους....
Αυτα ειναι απαραδεκτα.
:thumbsdown: