PDA

Επιστροφή στο Forum : Πώληση Αυτοκινήτου στο Εξωτερικό;

Libanner
15-09-10, 14:37
Επειδή εδώ στην Ελλάδα δεν παίζει μετρητό είπα να βάλω ένα από τα αμάξια μου σε Γερμανικό γνωστό site με αγγελίες αυτοκινήτων για να το πουλήσω.Γενικά ενδιαφέρονται για παλιά αμάξια απο χώρες με καλό καιρό γιατί δεν είναι τόσο σάπια σε σχέση με τα δικά τους που τρώνε τα αλάτια κάθε χειμώνα.
Το ενδιαφέρον είναι αρκετά μεγάλο αν και δε το περίμενα.Το περίεργο είναι ότι όσοι μου έχουν γράψει είναι Αγγλοι (φαίνεται εχει πέραση εκεί το αμάξι).
Εν το μεταξύ δεν έχω ιδέα πως μπορεί να γίνει όλη η διαδικασία...γενικά μου ακούγεται περιπλοκή και με αρκετό ρίσκο.
Όποιος έχει εμπειρία από τέτοιου είδους αγοροπωλησίες ας δώσει τα φώτα του.

Θα κάνω εδώ επικόλληση και μερικά απο τα mail που μου έστειλαν χωρίς στοιχειά πάντα (είναι στα Αγγλικά ρε γαμώτο που δε τα σκαμπάζω και τοσο αμα ηταν στα Γερμανικά δεν υπήρχε θέμα) για να ακούσω την άποψη σας.

A8hnaios
15-09-10, 14:45
Σε ποιο σαιτ για ποσταρε λινκ....μομπιλε η αουτοσκουτ 24?

Libanner
15-09-10, 14:46
Ένα είναι αυτό,σοβαρό μου ακούγεται δεν πολυ καταλαβαίνω την ολη διαδικασία όμως χεχεχε

Hi,

I want to thank you for having responded to my request for your vehicle listing.

In fact your vehicle'm very interested and would like more information on the vehicle.

I should also say that I am currently residing in Ivory Coast for an employment contract for a period of 2 years.

The Ivory Coast is a beautiful country situated in West Africa, this country offers great potential benefit of working which is why I travel in this country.

I would like to purchase your vehicle and deliver it in COTE D'IVOIRE because I have no car at the moment for my travel.

I am informed to make a purchase of vehicles abroad and I want you to know that importing a vehicle from abroad is not complicated.

I also want you to know that I can not go in your country to see the car and try it for my new employment contract takes me all the time, so we will proceed with the sale of your vehicle remotely.

Initially, you'll send me recent photos of the vehicle and if possible copies of technical reports and technical visit for me to judge and evaluate a range condition and shape of the vehicle.

Once you have me send all this information, we will in time make a second phase of regulation, therefore the payment will be made by international bank transfer from my bank account COTE D'IVOIRE, I'll send all my data so you can prepare the sales contract between particular.

Once you have me send the contract of sale, I'll go to my bank and make the transfer on your account.

Once you have received money from the car on your account, my carrier will have your address to take the car and do all the paper sent me to export the car by ferry, the car will be put into a contenaire and will sail to the port of COTE D'IVOIRE.

I would note that all shipping and export are in my care, I want you to know that my carrier will have your address to take the car after you have given me confirmation that you actually received the money in your account.

I also want you to know that I am an honest person and I ask you to trust me in this transaction, you must follow my instructions and we will complete the sale without major difficulty, I promise you that.

I also want you to be an honest and good faith as trust is an important element in all transactions.

I'll trust you, you also trust me and we'll finish this sale together without problem and we will be happy to finish.

Once you receive the money in your account, I'll give you a week to prepare the car was kidnapped by my carrier.

I hope I have clearly explained the course of this sale and I now photos and technical documents and engineering of the car if possible.

What is your final price?

Thank you for your understanding and I await your news.

A8hnaios
15-09-10, 15:06
μυριζει απατη μη στειλεις τπτ προσωπικα σου δεδομενα λογαριασμους κτλ ΤΙΠΟΤΑ,..Αμαν ποια με τα μαιλ απο την ακτη ελεφαντοστου κτλ......
ΠΡΟΣΕΧΕ.....

Stathis
15-09-10, 15:09
προσοχη η αγγλια ειναι το κεντρο νιγηριανης σπειρας που κανει απατες μεσω ιντερνετ...
απο ebay εως παιδικα ρουχα...

το νου σου...

ghost-rider
15-09-10, 16:14
Εγω με τα λιγα που σκραμπαζω παντως καταλαβα οτι πρωτα θα πληρωσει και μετα θα στειλεις. Καπως ετσι. Βεβαια κατι για απαγωγη επιασα σε μια προταση και δεν μ αρεσε. Προσπαθησα να βγαλω ακρη απο τα συμφραζομενα αλλα δεν τα καταφερα. Αυτο που λεει παντως, θα γινει μια βδομαδα μετα αφου μπουν τα χρηματα στο λογαριασμο σου.

ghost-rider
15-09-10, 16:18
Αμα το κανεις τελικα, ανοιξε ενα λογαριασμο, εννοειται, μονο γι αυτη τη δουλεια χωρις φραγκο μεσα.

Stathis
15-09-10, 16:20
I should also say that I am currently residing in Ivory Coast for an employment contract for a period of 2 years.

I would like to purchase your vehicle and deliver it in COTE D'IVOIRE because I have no car at the moment for my travel.

I am informed to make a purchase of vehicles abroad and I want you to know that importing a vehicle from abroad is not complicated.

I also want you to know that I can not go in your country to see the car and try it for my new employment contract takes me all the time, so we will proceed with the sale of your vehicle remotely.

Initially, you'll send me recent photos of the vehicle and if possible copies of technical reports and technical visit for me to judge and evaluate a range condition and shape of the vehicle.

Once you have me send all this information, we will in time make a second phase of regulation, therefore the payment will be made by international bank transfer from my bank account COTE D'IVOIRE, I'll send all my data so you can prepare the sales contract between particular.

Once you have me send the contract of sale, I'll go to my bank and make the transfer on your account.

Once you have received money from the car on your account, my carrier will have your address to take the car and do all the paper sent me to export the car by ferry, the car will be put into a contenaire and will sail to the port of COTE D'IVOIRE.

I would note that all shipping and export are in my care, I want you to know that my carrier will have your address to take the car after you have given me confirmation that you actually received the money in your account.

I also want you to know that I am an honest person and I ask you to trust me in this transaction, you must follow my instructions and we will complete the sale without major difficulty, I promise you that.

I also want you to be an honest and good faith as trust is an important element in all transactions.

I'll trust you, you also trust me and we'll finish this sale together without problem and we will be happy to finish.

Once you receive the money in your account, I'll give you a week to prepare the car was kidnapped by my carrier.

I hope I have clearly explained the course of this sale and I now photos and technical documents and engineering of the car if possible.

What is your final price?

Thank you for your understanding and I await your news.

:th_Laie_67-1::th_Laie_67-1::th_Laie_67-1:

εχω πεσει κατω απο τα γελια...

λοιπον αυτα τα κολπα με τους μαυρους ειναι παλια...
και επικινδυνα...

μη ρωτας πως και τι, απλα μεινε μακρια...

για περισσοτερα, μονο απο κοντα...;)

Samaro
15-09-10, 16:26
Και τι το θέλουν οι Αγγλοι το δεξιοτιμονο ;;;:shok:

bill_m3
15-09-10, 16:30
https://www.parents.at/forum/showthread.php?t=656181

Κοίτα εδώ :shok: :shok: :shok:

Μακριά από αυτόν!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Samaro
15-09-10, 16:33
Μου θυμίζει κατι mail που επαιρνα παλιά, απο ορφανά παιδιά της Αφρικής, τα οποία εχασαν και τους δύο καλους γονείς τους σε τροχαίο και τώρα εψαχναν κάποιο καλό κύριο να τους βοηθησει.
Το μονο που ζητουσαν ηταν να τους δώσεις ένα τραπεζικό λογ/σμο στο οποίο θα εστελναν 1- 2.000.000 εκατ. δολάρια για να τα επενδύσεις για λογ/σμό τους
με το κέρδος 50 - 50 !!!
:th_Laie_67-1::th_Laie_67-1::hystericalbs1::hystericalbs1:

BILL007
15-09-10, 16:37
Εμα...Πας ποτέ να κάνεις κατάθεση σε μια τράπεζα με το όνομα Kabul-Bank?????

Δες το και έτσι Θοδωρή...Μακριά φίλε...Αυτοί κάνουν απάτες ΤΕΡΑΣΤΙΕΣ!

NickE60
15-09-10, 16:37
Πρόσεχε!!! Τίποτε άλλο δεν σου λέω!!

Υπάρχει η δυνατότητα σε μερικές τράπεζες να ακυρώσουν τη συναλλαγή ακόμα κι αν τα χρήματα έχουν ήδη μπει στο λογαριασμό σου...

gnx
15-09-10, 16:41
Νομιζω οτι θα πρεπει να ρωτησεις τον αγοραστή τι χρειαζεται για να βγάλει πινακίδες στη χώρα του.

Εαν θα μπορούσες να το πουλήσεις πχ σε Γερμανό με ιδιωτικό συμφωνητικό επικυρωμένο στην Γερμανική πρεσβεία, ΑΝ λέω, τότε θα μπορούσες να πας στην εδώ εφορία και να κάνεις οριστική διαγραφή.

Αυτός πάντως για να το αγοράσει στην Ελλάδα, θα πρέπει να βγάλει ΑΦΜ.

katsaraios
15-09-10, 16:42
θοδωρη μακρια απο τετοια...
εμας στο ξενοδοχειο να δεις κομπινες που πανε να περασουν με προκαταβολες και καλα μεσω τραπεζων η καρτων απο το εξωτερικο και μετα εχει μπλεξιμο και χασιμο χρηματων.

Libanner
15-09-10, 17:33
Nαι ναι φίλοι μου έχετε απόλυτο δίκιο βρωμάει απάτη απο μακρυά...
Εγώ είμαι τόσο καχύποπτος που όχι στοιχειά δε δίνω μέσω ίντερνετ αλλά ακόμα και το μαιλ που έβαλα στην αγγελία το έφτιαξα ειδικά για αυτό τον σκοπό με ψεύτικα στοιχεία φυσικά :original:

Όσο πάει έχει και περισσότερη φάση το πράγμα που να δείτε το επόμενο μαιλ που θα επισυνάψω χαχααχα

Libanner
15-09-10, 17:49
Λοιπόν αυτό εδώ τα σπάει χαχαχα διαβάστε το!!!

Hello,

I want to inform you that i will buy your car for your last price but i have a business proposal for you how I'm going to pay the money in CASH. I am a captain with the United Nations troop in Iraq, on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Iraq come this year, I have been deployed to come and work in your country's military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly the United states and the European Union on the war against terrorism. I will need a car for myself and that is why i contact you. On the other hand i want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of 10.2million USD. which was recovered from one of our raids on terrorists here in Iraq because they keep most of their money at home for evil activities which they normally get through illegal deals on crude oil.

Based on the suffering we undergo here some of us do meet such luck. It happened that i went for this raid with the men in my unit and i decided to take it as my share for my stress here in this evil land filled with suicide bombers. I deposited this money with a red cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. It is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money. I wish to use this money for charity purposes in Turkey, where we have about 3 million Iraqi refugees and Sudan where we have currently the highest numbers of refugees displaced as a result of war. You need to visit such places. I want to invest the money on stock fish from Norway to this refugees because base on my experience on battle ground in this places, they lack a lot of fish and meat to add to their meager and unpalatable meals which they get in little quantity just to keep them living until God knows when th problem ends. Instead of allowing this terrorists to get the money and spend it on purchasing arms illegally from Russia and North Korea it is better channeled to saving the world.

I cannot move this money to the United states because i will be in Europe for about 3years,so i need someone i could deal with. If you accept, I will transfer the money to Europe where you will be the beneficiary because i am a uniformed person and i cannot be parading such an amount so i need to present someone as the beneficiary. I am an American and an intelligence officer at that so i have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service .I just need your acceptance and all is done.

Please if you are interested in this transaction i will give to you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully. I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary and that is why i went to a secured car site where i can be sure that the person is real. I believe i can trust you. where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then i can explain in details to you. I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure whom i am dealing with. If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so i can call you for further inquiries when i am out of our military network. I am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if no response after 3days i will then search for someone else. I am doing this on trust, you should understand and you should know that as a trained military expert i will always play safe in case you are the bad type, but i pray you are not.10.2million USD is a lot of money which is the dream of anyone.

I wait for your contact details so we can go on. In less than 7days the money should have been noted on your account and i will come over for my money. I will give to you 30% of the sum and 70% is for my dream. I hope i am been fair on this deal.

Regards,
Capt...........

BILL007
15-09-10, 18:36
Ρε Θοδωρή...Τι πουλάς ρε φίλε???:th_Laie_67-1::th_Laie_67-1::th_Laie_67-1:

Κανα φερράρι υπερσυλλεκτικό????LOL!:th_Laie_67-1::th_Laie_67-1::th_Laie_67-1::th_Laie_67-1:

alexk
15-09-10, 19:47
Ναι και εμένα μου πουλάει ένα Άγγλος ένα Μ3 Ε36... σε τιμή ευκαιρίας...
Θα βάλω τα email μετά να γελάσετε.

Προσοχή φίλε μου.

Monsta
15-09-10, 20:43
Έχω κάνει reply σε έναν από δαύτους με κάτι font 100άρια σε bold και τον 'στόλισα' με μερικά κοσμητικά επίθετα...

Κωνσταντίνος
15-09-10, 20:48
Oι γνωστοί ψαράδες απο Ακτή Ελεφαντοστού ( ο συγκεκριμένος) και απο άλλες Αφρικανικές χώρες. Ρίχνουν το δόλωμα και περιμένουν να τσιμπήσει.

Libanner
16-09-10, 19:20
https://www.parents.at/forum/showthread.php?t=656181

Κοίτα εδώ :shok: :shok: :shok:

Αυτό τα λέει όλα thumb

Ρε Θοδωρή...Τι πουλάς ρε φίλε???:th_Laie_67-1::th_Laie_67-1::th_Laie_67-1:

Κανα φερράρι υπερσυλλεκτικό????LOL!:th_Laie_67-1::th_Laie_67-1::th_Laie_67-1::th_Laie_67-1:

Ναι Ferrari GTO :hystericalbs1::hystericalbs1::hystericalbs1:

Καλά για τον "πειρατή" για τον "καπετάνιο" στο 2ο μαιλ τι έχετε να πείτε...

Thomelef
16-09-10, 21:06
αν μαζέψω τα φαξ και τα mail που μου έχουν έρθει μόνο μέσα στο 2010, πρέπει να υπάρχουν
άνθρωποι(κυρίως απ'την ακτή ελεφαντοστού) που θέλουν να μου χαρίσουν στο σύνολο, καμιά
κατοσταριά εκατομύρια δολάρια...
εγώ ξέρω ένα πράγμα.όταν εμείς πάμε γερμανία, πάμε με τα λεφτά, τσεκάρουμε 3-4 αυτοκίνητα
και όποιο μας αρέσει τα σκάμε επιτόπου και παίρνουμε τα κλειδάκια...
τόσο απλά.